The scholarship that is following grant possibilities can be obtained to twelfth grade and college students tangled up in music training and music performance. They’ve been supplied right right here when it comes to ease of Tri-M Honor community and NAfME Collegiate people. To learn more about these scholarships, please look at the internet sites referenced. Understand of the scholarship or possibility which should be put into this list? E-mail email@example.com.
Click a category below to see the scholarships:
Scholarships for Senior School Juniors
“The President’s Own” United States aquatic Band, with the aquatic Corps Heritage Foundation and NAfME, announces the aquatic Band Concerto Competition for senior school performers.
- The champion will appear being a guest soloist because of the U.S. aquatic Band and get a cash reward. Open to senior high school performers (grades 9–۱۲) enrolled throughout the 2017–۲۰۱۸ educational 12 months. Performers of woodwind, metal, or percussion instruments may use.
- Deadline: 15 november
This spring that is annual offers pupils the opportunity to audition for many college/university music programs from around the world. You can easily audition for as much of this participating schools while you like. You’ll additionally find out more about each one of the programs that are represented.
This scholarship offers prize cash to pupils whom compose an essay of 250 terms or less on a music theme. The twentieth essay that is annual will commence September 1, 2019.
- Chosen pupils winnings a $1,000 music and scholarship items with regards to their college music system.
- Public and personal college pupils in grades 4–۱۲ qualify.
- Deadline: December 31
The Davidson Fellowship is available to pupils who is able to show noteworthy achievements through the development of a “significant piece of content” targeted at enhancing the everyday lives of other people in many subject matter, including music. A “significant piece of content” in music will be a performance that is exemplary another demonstration of extraordinary achievement.
- Prizes are granted within the quantity of $50,000, $25,000, and $10,000.
- Applicants must certanly be underneath the chronilogical age of 18 to qualify for this honor.
- Deadline: 13 february
Every year, outstanding young artists with disabilities, many years 14-25, are acknowledged by the VSA International younger Soloists Competition. The Kennedy Center selects as much as four champions from around the planet. Candidates can put on as an instrumental or soloist that is vocal or as ensembles. Your competition is ready to accept all genres. Chosen artists winnings a $2,500 reward, expert development tasks, additionally the possibility to perform in the John F. Kennedy Center when it comes to Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
Any musician by having a impairment is qualified to apply as either a domestic applicant or an applicant that is international. Your competition is ready to accept soloists in addition to ensembles all the way to five people. For ensembles to qualify, a minumum of one musician should have a disability, and all sorts of known people needs to be involving the many years of 14-25.
All genres of music are accepted, including not restricted to classical, jazz, hip-hop, rap, rock/alt stone, pop music, indie, bluegrass, people, nation, R&B/blues, Latin, and World
Deadline: March 29, 2019
Application information can be obtained in the VSA internet site.
These scholarships can be obtained to users of the Tri-M® musical Honor Society, a scheduled system of NAfME. The scholarship program offers scholarship money for summer time research programs to chapters that win certainly one of three recognitions during the nationwide degree in each unit: senior (highschool) and junior (middle college). Scholarship money is awarded because of the advisors of this winning chapters to students that are deserving.
- Start simply to people of the Tri-M musical Honor Society.
- Champions have the chance to win as much as $1,000 in scholarship funds for summer time music research.
- Deadline: Might 3
The Musical Theater Songwriting Challenge can be an effort regarding the National Endowment for the Arts partnering aided by the United states Theatre Wing plus in collaboration with Playbill, Inc. and Disney Theatrical Productions. The Songwriting Challenge is really a nationwide competition for senior high school pupils who possess a desire for composing tracks that might be element of a musical movie theater manufacturing. The program offers six semi-finalists mentorship opportunities with expert songwriters and performers together with chance to have a song that is original by those performers.
The nationwide Champion is supposed to be granted a scholarship of $25,000 and all sorts of six finalists could have their song posted by Samuel French. The application form portal starts in and must be submitted by April 30 october. Six local semi-finalists is supposed to be announced in February as well as the competition that is national the six local semi-finalists would be held in April in new york.
Southern California senior school pupils of all of the skill amounts ought to use 100% free. Alot more than the usual competition, Spotlight is a scholarship and arts training course, which empowers pupils by emphasizing planning, courage, critical reasoning and perseverance while supplying an excellent window of opportunity for pupils to hone their abilities! $100,000 in money scholarships are awarded each to students year. Individualized feedback, master classes with internationally renowned music artists, doing arts workshops and much more!
- Deadline: 14 october
- Each category is restricted to 400 candidates
Community Service/Extracurricular Strategies Oriented-Scholarships
Will you be a senior school music pupil? Do you wish to figure out how to travel? Get your music manager to nominate you when it comes to FMA Solo Scholarship. In cooperation with FMA’s members that are corporate sponsors nationwide, the program will fund essay outline samples scholarships to juniors or seniors in senior high school who’ve been selected by their music director.
The Tribute Award Scholarship Program is ready to accept twelfth grade juniors that have actually at least 2.75 GPA and intend on attending a certified official certification, licensing or training course or organization of advanced schooling. In addition, the prospect must show success in most of this four following areas: unique talents, leadership, community solution, and hurdles overcome.
- Scholarships of $25,000 can be obtained.
- Due dates: The Sweepstakes starts on 2, 2019, at 12:00 a.m february. ET, comes to an end on January 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”), and is comprised of twelve (12) month-to-month entry periods.
Sponsored together with the nationwide Association of Secondary class Principals, these honors honor young adults in grades 5 through 12 who’ve volunteered within their communities. This award program may be the country’s volunteer recognition program that is largest for young adults.
Students preparing travel that is educational but requiring monetary help can put on for a “Road” Scholarship offered by the SYTA Youth Foundation, Inc. (SYF). The SYF provides scholarships 3 times per year. Music directors, instructors, principals, as well as other youth leaders can submit nominations.
- Pupils 25 and under who will be taking part in pupil team travel meet the criteria.
- Prizes as much as $1,000 can be found.
- Due Dates: March 15, 15 november
Scholarships for Twelfth Grade Seniors
“The President’s Own” United States aquatic Band, with the aquatic Corps Heritage Foundation and NAfME, announces the aquatic Band Concerto Competition for senior high school performers.
- The champion shall appear being a visitor soloist aided by the U.S. Marine Band and get a money prize. Ready to accept senior school performers (grades 9–۱۲) enrolled through the 2017–۲۰۱۸ scholastic 12 months. Performers of woodwind, metal, or percussion instruments may use.
- Deadline: 15 november
The scholarship competition is ready to accept school that is high from Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana whom intend to pursue levels in music (traditional, jazz, or other) at a certified four-year university by having a music system acquiesced by the nationwide Association of Schools of musical, or perhaps a conservatory with a more popular nationwide profile including the Juilliard class, Curtis Institute of musical, or the brand New England Conservatory.
- First award is $20,000; 2nd award is $12,500; and 3rd award is $7,500.
- Included in the application procedure, pupils have to submit an audition movie. Semi-finalists may be invited to do in a daylong party of music at Walk Festival Hall in Jackson Hole on Saturday, June 8, 2019, where they are going to compete for the scholarship award cash right in front of GTMF’s panel of celebrated judges and a real time market.
- Deadline: April 1, 2019, 11:59 PM MDT
This prize is provided to graduating senior high school seniors or first-year university students whom plan to make music a main element of their future life.
- Candidates submit audition CDs or tapes; finalists compete in Clarinda, Iowa; and 3 instrumentalists and 3 vocalists are plumped for to do in the Glenn Miller Festival. Winners receive as much as $4,500.
- Deadline: March 1
This scholarship offers money that is prize students whom compose an essay of 250 terms or less on a music theme.
- Chosen pupils win a $1,000 scholarship and music items with regards to their college music system.
- Public and personal college pupils in grades 4–۱۲ qualify.
- Deadline: 31 december